Friday, February 25, 2011

Cubefield-primary Games

Why paint? Why cook? Why write?



I'm at a stage in my life, that it specifically appears in the February exam and June, where the excess free time boredom becomes and boredom. So I plan to do a million things read good books, listen to good music, watch good TV (there), etc.


passive autoculturización Apart from that, I also proposed to work actively in the creation. Some paintings in watercolor, some dishes which often end in disaster, but mostly write one for a contest radioficción RTVE, a television series and book, among other projects.
IP Wolverine
PINTO WHY? Simply because it relaxes. And because unlike a straw badly done, my watercolors can see them others, I'm not ashamed to appear in Internet and I can decorate the walls with the result.
Why cook? Because I am sick of being fat because of the tyranny of the Coca-Cola, potato chips and pre-cooked pizza, and because the improvement in health and not have to renew the closet, are reward enough ... well as to discern the shallowness goddesses who inhabit this world.

Color Test (Liberty Leading the Blind)

WHY WRITE? For the same reason that David Safier, German TV writer and author of Evil Karma:
"Do you remember as a kid and play?" Inventing wild stories with figurines of Indians, cowboys or Smurfs? Or simply in the bathtub imagining that he was the captain of a pirate ship in search of a treasure in the midst of the storm? Do you remember how you felt when playing with other children living on the street and doing incredible adventures of explorers, hunters or secret agents fighting dinosaurs, monsters and supervillains who wanted to destroy Earth with death rays? Well, all that is what I do yet. Play to my mind every day of my life. And I'll keep doing it until I die or I go insane. It's what I like. And so I write. "Is there anything better?!"
---- Sunday supplement of El Pais past January 2 ----



write about it, and because it finally somewhere in my life which overturning all my effort and dedication will be well ... apart from straw, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment