Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Do You Say 1000 Congratulations In Arabic

Creative Showcase: Nadia B. and Chris Mares (Blurring) in mamáyalosabe

Creative Showcase: Nadia B.

intend for my accessories, light and elegant at the same time provide a touch of colorful madness to everything they touch. As if it were candy, I have to decide what part I'd rather, if a delicious licorice collar felt or visit the chocolate house wearing a cute collar

Gretel, with beads hand-sewn felt evoking candy, because usually inspired by things that I liked life: the sweets behind the design of each piece

do hides the chaotic sense of determination that I imbue in all my work . I speak to women of all ages and styles, so there is a wide range of colors and patterns of accessories (necklaces, tiaras, earrings, rings ....)

Creative Showcase: Cris Mares (Blurring)

My small pop charts are proof that art is not always at odds with the pocket. I propose to provide small vignettes made by hand with acrylic paint can be the perfect backdrop for any room in the house. Fun retro style reasons, I propose to immerse the viewer in a world of generational memories that we want to escape, despite the passage of time, it defines our identity. My job is as a result of my influence over my life. The memories of my childhood, I read comic books, movies I saw the characters I learned to draw watching, constantly invade my creative universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment