Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spray Painting A Shower Door

The Motion Picture Best Novel of All Time


When I sleep, sometimes sleep. And when I dream I get to read things that do not exist. It's becoming a habit, and begins to worry that at times where a normal person usually off and rest I do the opposite, my brain is working at full capacity, connects some words with others, invent, create, and at the end, reads.


Why do that? Do you think my brain the next morning I remember what I read? Perhaps this is the only way to remember something I wrote in my dreams. But relying on my memory is the worst mistake that my "other self " can make.
What helps me write the best novel of all time, with his approach, his knot and its outcome, if at the time of awakening has become a vague memory in written in a blur deformed imaginary surface shakier than Bible paper? An unprecedented bestseller doomed the sheets of my own subconscious and that, past a few hours, leaving only the cover.


It seems that yes, the spirit of Fernando Sanchez Drago is owning me again. I'll gradually solved, as reading in a dream, I say. I'm learning to write asleep. Using a pen and a packet of pages that I keep under my pillow.


So far I've only got this nice scribble.
I just need to refine the technique and discover how
have been so many colors in a simple blue Bic.


Now the mess. A few days ago I read in a dream where decalogue gave guidelines to become prime minister. It seemed so simple text to a fat, toothless orangutan could become President of Venezuela ( What? ), but hardly remember the content. I know the point four reads as follows:


4 .- Do not greet people by teaching them the penis or testicles. Even less so if you're pretending to be women.



And yesterday I found myself reading articles from a shopping list as he threw a nap on the couch. If you paid attention to that list, which without fail had to buy were "nine eggs."
Suddenly I was explaining to myself that the eggs are sold by the dozen or half dozen and you can not buy nine eggs only ... and I replied to myself saying that in the fridge would not fit more than nine eggs ... entered meaningless loop, I did a reset and woke up.
Now I think that was really Sanchez Drago who had become a bit heavy and I wanted to explode the head (is that when you drink ...). Drago


0 comments:

Post a Comment