Friday, February 26, 2010

Have Anyone Traveled With A Medium Sized Dog

I have dreamed Rare

I walk by a rocky and rugged. The sky is clear and warm. I'm not alone. Calleja Jesus accompanies me, the adventurer of "Extreme Challenge" of the four, dressed in his typical and red anorak. I do not understand what comes with me, but I dislike the company. Also I will not say who leaves with the kid is smiling.

Explorer Jesús Calleja,
aka "Leon Owen Wilson" or "Sete Gibernau"


"I smell of salt. The sea must not go away, "he says." Now I return. "He separated from me for a moment and moves to a sharp rock wall before us and that we can not see beyond. He then climbs up and around IAEA. Suddenly, he begins to descend hastily
- RUN!
- But what's wrong? Tell me!
- SO YOU WANT MORE, RUN!
look up the hill, confused, where he was until just a moment. When you finally decide to act, Jesus has already come up to me and overtook me. I turn and follow him, trying to tread where he steps to avoid falling. I do not think, no time.


do not know how we had been running when he noticed how everything around me begins to darken. A shadow appears in front of me. A line between light and darkness, and it moves much faster than me.
For the first time since I started to run, I turn my head, to know where it comes from that shadow. A giant wave envelops us gradually to both, a titan of salt water that strongly claims to be free.


But Oh no, stumbling and falling over. I scratch my face and hands the ground. I stir it and I turn. Not wanting to look up and see how he is gaining ground horizon the sky. Blue against blue, struggling just above my head.
- Do not stop! CONTINUES!
-be the last thing you hear. I get up with difficulty, bruised, without giving back to my enemy and I hope, without moving an inch but my heart denies it, the inevitable.

A thud. Cold, very cold, and nausea. But a moment later a suspiciously warm and comforting feeling runs inside me while I stop feeling the extremities. A comforting feeling does not last long. Water salty, nasty mouth, enters and mixes with blood that no longer knows to be in the proper place. And the current takes me, no anchor. My feet are separated from the floor and my lifeless body floating aimlessly. And suddenly, total darkness.

I know it's a dream, which ended in the worst way possible and by force, at some point I will have to wake up. I do not know why I resist.
I think if you die in a dream and refuse to wake up, your body shuts down slowly until finally, you can not wake him and die for real. Yet I resist that.
Desacontrolan my eyelids, and begin to move very quickly. Among wink and blink, you see a white light, a computer screen, and a document full of lyrics that I remember very well. My eyes hurt, I can not take it anymore and awake.

scrotumtightening "or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment