Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Kind Of Engineer Desings Stuff

"SMOKING", originally published in Tuenti

leave here this story to the public domain. Last updated recently, this blog, but in the breastplate Tuenti enough. Warn in advance that there is nothing humorous, which is what I like to me. I just had to write it and think it's pretty good. If you like, do not hesitate to invite more people, this is not a house, then do not I have to clean anything.


------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

"Smoke", by Manuel Vázquez


In the few moments I spent with her, I remember most clearly is that in which, sitting in a bar after sugar throw coffee while waiting for it to cool, lit a cigarette.
Then I could see his mind was blank. Normal, two defects were enough, caffeine and nicotine, to have to add also to think too ... vice, on the other hand, in which she fell frequently.
The latter weakness, that she believed a strong, was all I could remonstrate, not having time to devote to me. The only time that we stayed more or less alone, and she even thought about me. One cigarette
walked one and forth between his mouth and his hands in his mouth that I wanted to kiss, wrists and I wanted to hold the ashtray which has made me want to stoke that. An adult woman making love to a child ... You have seen!
While I desperately inhaling polluted air that knowing that their lungs had been, and I felt my heart pounding, angry, for having poisoned in an act so deliberate and concealed. A deliberate attempt to get a bit closer to it, if not death.
When you return, if ever again, please ask him to smoke. "Smoking, because you're the only one I actually agree," I say. Or better yet, ask him to make a braid. She was beautiful with that braid. ----------------------------------------------

------------------------------

With Alvaro C. and Alvaro F. stylistic contributions by the end, and myself ... for reminding me of "a posteriori" in the bar and smoking is not allowed. I guess I wanted to give the story a timeless dimension, or simply happened to me. You forget with frequency of errors, so now I have a legitimate excuse for this not happen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment