Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wiping Brown - No Period

test me

This afternoon, while walking from one place to another place B to buy a laxative C (excellent results, by the way),
I have come across a man coming from a D E. portal In one hand he carried a garbage bag, F, and the other a fleshy lump with legs and covered with cloth, a little boy, Pedrito. So far OK

But something was wrong. The man did not take his eyes off me over, his eyes pierced me was very offensive. Do not understand why I looked so weird. Had not been in the news in the events section or anything. Vale looked like a constipated, I admit, but it was not to be so.

Then he starts talking very loudly, almost shouting. Meanwhile, still staring at me:
- Pedrito, wait here I cross to put the rubbish.
- Vale, D.

And then cross the street. Without looking at the sides, risking being run over. He was too outstanding to me.

Then I understood. I was testing. She had left her child, a helpless child, to a stranger. Could take it if I would like, could run off with her child in her arms.
I did not. I'm not a pederast, not a murderer, not even hungry.



You keep putting people on probation, D, X one of these days, you come across a mental patient Z, and you lose your child. By trusting, by irresponsible ... and jerk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment